Sunday, February 22, 2009

just venting don’t mind me

First of fuckin all bitch when you goin around spreadin lies talkin bout how I fucked sasha bitch u need to get your shit together. and as far as bank of lala you funky cunt bitch you musta forgot who funded yo ass when you couldn't get to work or didn't have shyt to eat coz your bitch ass roommate wasn't helpin you with the bills bitch you got me twisted goin around talkin shyt about me wit dat greeazy ass nigga cert. fuck you and that hoe wit 10 sick dicks dipped in AIDS shyt. I don't use u punk coward bitches. You talkin shyt and Cert talkin shyt but got the nerve to put bitches on block. yall hoes ain't shyt to wipe for you need to choke on a knife n die

so hard up to get fucked you was payin for plane tickets and you got the nerve to refer to yourself as bank of lala if you feel like I broke yo pockets like that then bitch i can wire you that money back. coz I faked the orgasm anyway bitch.

sorry i just had to get that out. coz If i grace this sub-par, bagged cereal, generic trick with a response i'd have stepped out of character.

No comments: