Sunday, March 1, 2009

I wanted her to make a decision.  I wanted her to stay or let it go.  I feel bad for that because now she feels like she’s obligated to stay.  But Honestly she isn’t.   She was just obligated to make a decision.  I asked her to do this because she’s always asking me “where are we?”.    “I know where we are.  Do you know where we are?”  

So today she decides we’re going to be together on some sort of trial basis.   I guess she was looking for a relationship with an “easy out” clause.  I agreed to the terms but with my fingers crossed.   If she’s looking for an easy-out clause then I have no choice but to hold back and be prepared for the worst.   

Yeah ,  It’s like Jedi Mind Tricks.  I’m anticipating disappointment so I’m bracing myself.   I’m not even sure I’m comfortable with her deciding she wants us to try this.    She was just in a relationship of 6 years.   She says she’s not ready.  Which is understandable, but I don’t understand why she’d want to proceed forward.  I mean even if she decided we couldn’t do this, she’d still have my friendship.  

No comments: