Wednesday, March 4, 2009

i find it amazing how women naturally develop these maternal instincts after giving birth.  One would think any red-blooded female who gave birth would want to nurture her child.  But I don't see that too often these days and it scares me.  Sometimes I wonder if I'll end up in the same shoes as half these women I've come across.   I wonder if I’ll be one of those mothers who eat their young.  One of those women who would sacrifice their own seed for a buck.

 

My  16 year old cousin’s mom gave her away (sold her) to a man who could have been her father.  How does one carry a child to term, and on their 16th year decide it’s your right to sell her virtues?

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I think you'll do great, or you wouldn't worry about how you'll do...does that make sense?
I know what you mean about seeing this too often lately. Has is always been this way? or is it new?
well....
This is a great blog.
You deserve the best, and keep dumping the bad ones, the good ones will show up eventually, LOL.